- Religion and Arts in Hindu India, Brill Research Perspectives in Religion and the Arts (forthcoming).
- 2019. “The Power of Fabrication: Reflections on Curating Balinese Textiles.” Material Religion 15(1).
- 2018. Fabricating Power with Balinese Textiles. University of Chicago Press/BGC.
- 2017. “Review of Lamak. Ritual Objects in Bali, by Francine Brinkgreve.” Anthropos 112(2): 647-648.
- 2017. “Looms are good to think with!” Bard Graduate Center (Online Research Forum)
- “Religion and Ritual: The Modern Religio-colorscape” In Anders Steinvall and Sarah Street, eds. A Cultural History of Color in the Modern Age, London: Bloomsbury (forthcoming).
2017. 'When Krishna Wore a Kimono: Deity Clothing as Rupture and Inefficacy' in Carroll, Jeevendrampillai, Parkhurst and Shackelford (eds.) When Things Do Wrong: Anthropologies of Material Failure, London: Bloomsbury.
2017. 'Objecthood' in Cox, R. and Callan, H. (ed.) International Encyclopedia of Anthropology: Anthropology Beyond Text, Vol. 12, New York: Wiley Blackwell.
Mohan, Urmila and Jean-Pierre Warnier 'Editorial: The Bodily and Material Cultures of Religious Subjectivation', Journal of Material Culture, Dec. 2016.
- 'Dressing God: Clothing as Material of Religious Subjectivity in a Hindu Group', Kuchler and Drazin (eds.) The Social Life of Materials: Studies in Materials and Society, London: Bloomsbury, October 2015.
- 'Productive (Dis)orientation: Being Made and Unmade in the Field', Anthropology News, Society for Humanistic Anthropology, AAA, May 2015.
- 'Designing Diaspora: The Culture of Indian Diasporic Clothing', The Trellis, National Institute of Design, India, June 2011.
- 'Moving Home', Exhibition Catalog, Hunterdon Art Museum, Clinton, NJ, 2010.
- 'Symposium Review: The Culture of Ornament and Decoration’, ArtsWord, Fall 2009.
- ‘Slonim Revisited: Images of Home in Emmett Leader’s Art’, Ceramics Art & Perception, June 2008.
- ‘SOFA NY 2007: A Review’, Terracotta Online Magazine, October 2007.
- ‘Laying the Foundation for a New Tradition: Japanese Contemporary Ceramics’, Terracotta Online Magazine, January 2007.
- ‘Aliens in their own land’, Video, 20 mins, Xavier Center for Culture and Communication, India, 1998.
- Channel [V] Animated ID Spots, Mumbai, India, 1996.
- ‘Yatra (A Journey)’, Publicity Video for Shilpgram Cultural Festival, Government of India, 1995.
- 'Inter-reflexiveness of Art and Design', Colloquium Paper, National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad, India, October 1998.